Gryphon_

WN8 Expected Values Update

Fuck. We missed STA-2 and the french prem light and med, though we might be ok on those.

ID

STA-2           52065

AMX 13-57   63809

AMX CDC     63553

STA-2 - STA-1

AMX 13-57    - 13-75 (because I don't want to argue, but 71 or even 59-16 might be better fit) 

CDC - FCM 

An increase all over the board, except for Deusmortis. lel.

Not surprising.  Lights in general, and the RU specifically, have been ~90% of my recently played tanks.  I expected the drop.

that's beautiful.

Pls no buli.  

Are the Object 907 stats still based on the pre-buff stats? It looks like its stats were a mix of the Russian trio, but with lower expected damage (to account for poor pen and pre-buff DPM?). They didn't appear to have been updated this time around.

Are the Object 907 stats still based on the pre-buff stats? It looks like its stats were a mix of the Russian trio, but with lower expected damage (to account for poor pen and pre-buff DPM?). They didn't appear to have been updated this time around.

Hmm, I'm not sure where its placeholder stats came from, but check the release date of the update: was before learning it got apcr et al.

Hmm, I'm not sure where its placeholder stats came from, but check the release date of the update: was before learning it got apcr et al.

It was released before we knew for sure that the 907 had APCR, but we knew it had a DPM and penetration buff, which make a lot more difference than shell speed. Its currently very very easy to pull unicum stats in the 907

I bring tank id's from 9.6 test; (also includes 9.5 test vehicles and missing ones.

'Name'                  - ID    // Patch   - Status
'KV-220 Beta-Test'      - 51201 // Beta    - RU and SEA tank, dunno if someone actually have it on EU and NA
'MTLS-1G14'             - 52001 // 7.0 CT? - Dead as fuq
'Type 98 Ke-Ni Otsu'    - 51809 // 8.10 CT - Gift Tank?
'T95E6'                 - 55841 // 8.11 CT - Clan Reward?
'STA-2'                 - 52065 // 9.5 CT  - Releasing with 9.6
'ISU-130'               - 58625 // 9.5 CT  - Moderator Gift
'AMX Chasseur de chars' - 63553 // 9.5 CT  - Releasing with 9.6
'AMX 13 57'             - 63809 // 9.5 CT  - Releasing with 9.6
'M4 Improved'           - 12577 // 9.6 CT  - New
'FV4202 (P)'            - 55633 // 9.6 CT  - New
'T-54 first prototype'  - 59905 // 9.6 CT  - New
'Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. K'  - 61457 // 9.6 CT  - New

Need your recommendations on which existing tank values to use as placeholders for the new ones.

Might as well use STA-1 values for the STA-2, perhaps tone it down a bit to compensate for the slightly worse everything.

The CDC... hmm. I'm not sure how comparable it is to the FCM. A mixture between that and T44 values?

Dunno about the 13 57.

13-57 might as well use the 13-75's values for now - they are almost the same tank just with a slightly different gun. 

CDC should use the FCMs to start - they are both part of the same niche. The effect of regular MM is debatable as the higher team HP pool might offset the stronger opposition. 

STA-2 should be ~95% of the STA-1 to compensate for the weaker gun. 

Doesn't really matter if the numbers are off with 5%, since it'll be "fixed" in the next update.

For ISU-130, could just use ISU-152, even tho the guns are different.

Pz III Ausf. K could use Pz III/IV values, M4 Improved use normal Sherman, T-54 FP T-44 and FV4202 prem just Cent 1.

Hopefully, those last tanks will be playable on 9.7 CT.

Welp, looks like I forgot to post the ID for IS-5 / Object 730: 58881

Not that it matters, since it wont come out before 9.7

EDIT:
Dunno if it should have IS-6 or IS-3 values; IS-6 values are higher than IS-3, but I presume that's because of the SMM.

Then again, its pretty much the same, as it will be fixed by itself next update.

Just have to reach consensus.

:kitty:

Been really busy so I missed this, but was this update just placeholders for the new tanks, or did you factor in the 6 weeks of data Gryphon?

Edit: NM, I just saw, just placeholders in, nice work. 

I know in the past no special adjustments for clan war tanks was implemented,

but I suspect the object 907 will have numbers that make the wn8 system look pretty silly considering its

very close in abilities to other t54 tier 10 clones.

Before we even start looking at the next update would it be wise to have a community agreement on a different

way to treat restricted access tanks as an addendum to the wn8 system? Applying the wn8 formula to

restricted access tanks when the system measures a population that is not present is probably illogical.

It seems wn9 may not be progressing and perhaps slight modifications to wn8 is in order?

I know in the past no special adjustments for clan war tanks was implemented,

but I suspect the object 907 will have numbers that make the wn8 system look pretty silly considering its

very close in abilities to other t54 tier 10 clones.

Before we even start looking at the next update would it be wise to have a community agreement on a different

way to treat restricted access tanks as an addendum to the wn8 system? Applying the wn8 formula to

restricted access tanks when the system measures a population that is not present is probably illogical.

It seems wn9 may not be progressing and perhaps slight modifications to wn8 is in order?

No.

No.

The 907 population is more than enough for good values.

Problem is that reward tanks arnt played by the overall server population, but only a small subset opposed to regular tanks, which makes these numbers not really comparable.