Rexxie

Most Disappointing Clan

Definitely PBKAC disappointed me. They let me in. RIP in Pepperonis standards.

rip clam overall statss

I've never really understood the appeal of some of the NA clan names.

Clans like PBKAC, BADGR, and similiar named clans.

No offense to the folks that has it as their tags, but I just don't see the appeal.

u wot m8? fite me irl

VILIN was pretty disappointing, we didn't even get a bloody nose while reenacting scenes from american history x.

No offense to the folks that has it as their tags, but I just don't see the appeal.

yeah, suchs ``dull`` name for whatever reason, perhaps because most are native english speakers? (so a whole bunch of ``normal`` EU names sound silly to them (and vice versa) but NA clannames are all so *strange*)

i thot -g- would be full of badass rambo types but instead half of them want to put their dick in me

where are the manly clans when you need them

Whats not manly about a threesome with Garbad and Sela? Err, nevermind...

yeah, suchs ``dull`` name for whatever reason, perhaps because most are native english speakers? (so a whole bunch of ``normal`` EU names sound silly to them (and vice versa) but NA clannames are all so *strange*)

To answer both of these, I think it's more about the culture not the name. PBKAC has an extremely unique culture within that clan (as Rexxie kinda pointed out in the OP).

PBKAC and BADGR have been somewhat disappointing recently, though adversity is bound to come to a clan eventually.. Now is the time for those 2 clans to overcome it or fade into obscurity. Don't count them out yet.

My most disappointing clans are probably...

1. PURPL - Bragged on being purple, gets in it's first real conflict and gets shit stomped. Then Implodes

2. _BAD_ - Tried to be Havok and tried to thump it's chest as a top 5 clan, then when it came to fighting top 5 clans, got shit stomped.

3. W-A-R - Lots of talented players, seemed to be a top 10 clan back in europe, then as the game grew became 2nd rate.

4. NUKED - Decent players, retarded leadership, imploded and reassembled like 5 times.

5. CRABS - Great players, then brought Spidey Strike into the clan and cancer took that clan over, then had like 3 different leaders before finally dying.

1. PURPL - Bragged on being purple, gets in it's first real conflict and gets shit stomped. Then Implodes

Purpl was dissapointing for me because of how fast they folded to -G- (thought they would lose, but not that fast..) but, i wouldnt put them as first because it was mostly Evilvader's fault.

N°1 for me is Forge, such an power-house clam back in europe days, and now... Barroom should´ve just Evilvader´ed the clan when he had the chance (by that i mean, disbanding).

Purpl was dissapointing for me because of how fast they folded to -G- (thought they would lose, but not that fast..) but, i wouldnt put them as first because it was mostly Evilvader's fault.

N°1 for me is Forge, such an power-house clam back in europe days, and now... Barroom should´ve just Evilvader´ed the clan when he had the chance (by that i mean, disbanding).

Hmm good point, It's been so long since Forge has been a powerhouse that I forgot about their Europe days....

You guys fought them the other days, how was that? I saw they grabbed some turf off you for a day or two.

This WILL be interesting to see!

+1 for that and +1 for Rexxie on the OP poast. Very few good threads on this forum. Convos like this are great to see here.

You guys fought them the other days, how was that? I saw they grabbed some turf off you for a day or two.

I quit wot 2 months ago (still play 1 or 2 matches now and then) and i havent played CW since... campaign 2 i think, lol.. so, i cant really answer ya.

im letting out the big secret "NEVERWISH TOLD ME!! I SWEAR IT!")

but PBKAC's acronym also means "Problem between Keyboard and chair" which the appeal to that is. or at least, I think it is.

as for NA clan names, I don't get the appeal to NEET :P

holy shit you have Foxey on some of those lists

can I feel special now?

FOB/Chink subclams bring shamfru display to our peopleez. (king/queen/usavch) etc.

lol, and there's some talent still in these clans as well

Mw4a6pw.png

Don't know what you're talking about when we have such respectable names as the above examples.

im letting out the big secret "NEVERWISH TOLD ME!! I SWEAR IT!")

but PBKAC's acronym also means "Problem between Keyboard and chair" which the appeal to that is. or at least, I think it is.

as for NA clan names, I don't get the appeal to NEET :P

That acronym has been around in IT for at least a decade. That and ID-10-T errors.

That acronym has been around in IT for at least a decade. That and ID-10-T errors.

It's Error ID: 10T not ID-10-T errors

Whatever. I just remember the IT person at my high school telling my english teacher that was what was wrong with his computer. I laughed, no one else seemed to get it. Shit, that was like 15 years ago...