Rexxie

Most Disappointing Clan

i'd recruit u just for your avatars, they always make me go doki doki

I'd be a really cute mascot for any clan! ;3

Might be some bias here, but Enjoy! [-_-] especially with the campaign 1 fiasco

Might be some bias here, but Enjoy! [-_-] especially with the campaign 1 fiasco

Ohgod I remember that.

Wasn't that the shit in greenland where Enjoy backstabbed RDDT and RDDT literally raped them up the butt as revenge?

Ohgod I remember that.

Wasn't that the shit in greenland where Enjoy backstabbed RDDT and RDDT literally raped them up the butt as revenge?

That sums it up quite eloquently, yes.

Ohgod I remember that.

The gifs that followed in CR/D were glorious.

D-O-S is now more for being gud@tonkz and less trolly, but that's where I and a select few in DOS come in. To remind the server why they hate us and why we're assholes, but at the same time put our money where our mouth is and contend with clams in the top 15. My spot is literally just to brew trouble with Relic & Friends according to Smiley that is.

Fake -G-s. I mean people with the real tag, but are actually just damage farming smurfs. You really can tell the difference between them and the real unicums. You expect so much from them, and they end up using you as meat so they can get an extra 500 damage that game.

Fake -G-s. I mean people with the real tag, but are actually just damage farming smurfs. You really can tell the difference between them and the real unicums. You expect so much from them, and they end up using you as meat so they can get an extra 500 damage that game.

Damn it Sela (or should i say 183 Jesus)

I find it better to sit behind pubbies and farm damage than to take the lead and find some terribad 44%'er sitting right behind me/shooting me in the back of the turret when i need to back the fuck up, so that might be the reasoning here

For me Enjoy [-_-] was disappointing. Not because the clan or players was bad, just because I finally joined one of the top (statistically) clans yet they fell apart being there only a monthish. 

Recently I'd go with either vilin or relic main. They performed worse than they were hyped to be.

VILIN yes.  Main has bloodied BADGR and HAVOK both on its roundabout defense of Texas*.  They've yet to really join battle for Texas.  I don't think you can judge them in this war for another week-plus at least.

I have no idea why Loz is taking this path, but the fact that OTTER & Friends hold Texas currently does not mean RELIC has performed poorly.  I would have expected 3rd to do a little better with BADGR, though, but they've hardly been bad.