Might as well leave an actual opinion.

Personally, I think the Envy dudes are the most cancerous team to be coming into Gold League for next season, and I already dislike them more than I disliked Caller Wanted this season, which is hard considering CW has had LemmingRush.

You BM too much for a team that has yet to prove itself, and it won't do you any good if you do poorly- you'll simply look like another version of River of Blood. 

But guys... Wally does have a "bit of weight" on him.... you can't deny that..... in the end, hope he's leading a healthy life that won't have serious health issues to end prematurely

in other news... isn't mahou like... not anime/10 anymore?

so.. TL:DR is? Assad is mad, People are making shitposts and even shittier meme replies in general.... 

all ik is

OFw56cU.gif

This whole topic makes me sad. Good people having a go at each other, meta about memes in a situation where it's really irrelevant, and random comments on gold league teams.

I'm fortunate enough to have met most of you and it's remarkable how most of you would probably get on in different circumstances; but chance put you in different camps and now clans are being defined not even by a generalisation of their members, but a couple of moments at best. 

Obviously if assad really feels that mahou members are cancerous he wouldn't be making such a fuss about being removed from the slack; a measure which I hope was a last resort. 

I'm sorry for being a little wet, I just can't keep reading people I care about or respect throwing insults everywhere in the hope that they come out on top only by sinking less low than the opposition. 

9 minutes ago, Dukkerz said:

Obviously if assad really feels that mahou members are cancerous he wouldn't be making such a fuss about being removed from the slack; a measure which I hope was a last resort. 

Again I didnt even know about the slack thing til I woke up. And im not going to say that I don't care, but there was a much greater reasoning for the post than slack tbh. It was a culmination of events that drove me here. And I've already rested my case, but with the lack of damage control and group shitposting really actually helped lay the main point here. A direction that some people cannot follow and will not follow. Good people all have their lines in the sand. And this is where I put mine. Goodbye 

14 minutes ago, zipritch said:

Says he doesnt care but makes a huge deal on a public forum

meme.png

THAT WAS MINE THAT I STOLE FROM A GOOGLE SEARCH

I'm calling copyright!!!

2 hours ago, IputTheFunInFuneral said:

I don't know how clans allow drama to fester so much that its brought out in public.

Thank god VILIN's autism free evaluation process generally means we don't get this type of drama.

Too bad VILIN's evals dont involve a calling evaluation :serb:

14 minutes ago, ZXrage said:

What's going on why is shit being thrown around so much can't we all be friends?

I log into tanks. 3 people from Mahou all message me I just watched 3 E100s Lose to 2 50Bs. Then i got off tanks. That was my slack experience in a nutshell aside from the bants.

I joined this clan at your suggestion Assad , was quite happy to play with you and think you're a pretty fun guy to be around.

That being said I really don't care to be lumped in with a group of people that are involved with this, I literally have told members of Envy and Caller Wanted (DRS and Magoonter) to please cut the crap so it doesn't tear the clan apart right before clan league. 

Surprise surprise no one listens to rational thought and both sides are annoying as piss for continuing this non sense. I swear in the last five months people in the top clans stopped creating drama for the sake of clan warfare and started making it between cliques and WGLNA teams for whatever reason. 

edit : a thought occurs I'll be going away after CL for a while anyways just destroy the clans involved then kthxbai.

Edited by Spartan96

14 hours ago, Masterpupil2 said:

Might as well leave an actual opinion.

Personally, I think the Envy dudes are the most cancerous team to be coming into Gold League for next season, and I already dislike them more than I disliked Caller Wanted this season, which is hard considering CW has had LemmingRush.

You BM too much for a team that has yet to prove itself, and it won't do you any good if you do poorly- you'll simply look like another version of River of Blood. 

Your ego is pretty top notch buddy. Before gold league no one knew who you were, and now since it is over you think you have the right to shit on other clans, teams, and people. 

9 hours ago, Spartan96 said:

I swear in the last five months people in the top clans stopped creating drama for the sake of clan warfare and started making it between cliques and WGLNA teams for whatever reason. 

It took them 4 years of trying, but WG has finally pushed CW below esports.

12 hours ago, Jingles_PRO said:

Your ego is pretty top notch buddy. Before gold league no one knew who you were, and now since it is over you think you have the right to shit on other clans, teams, and people. 

Not only do I think you're a nobody, I also think you're stupid for thinking that the win in WGLNA boosted my ego.

I've been well-known by the NA WoT community for a long time, and I am not the only one who thinks Envy is cancerous to the Gold League scene from the way they've acted so far, so I'm sorry you and your buddies are butt-hurt that I gave my opinion. Also, you're the only person who has never heard of me or what I do, as I'm known around the top-player community as the biggest BM'er on the forums/game.

Let me know when you become someone, then act like you know me. 

12 hours ago, Jingles_PRO said:

This right here is not going to get you far, start cleaning up and act like you care that you are going to be in Gold League please. This is not going to do anything good for yourself or your team. It takes way more work than what you did in Silver to prove yourself as being a contender and acting like this on public forums and the wot gold league forums is just bad and is only going to hurt you.